- Aloe Vera is extracted by using Coconut oil, thus, this beautiful butter is created.
- SZ AloeButter has the benefits that are attributed to both ingredients (Coconut Oil and Aloe; see below)
- Can be used in any lips, body and soap products or as a beauty remedy to soften and moisturize skin and hair. Can be used as a part of hair mask or any other DIY cosmetics.
- Solid, but soft butter that melts on contact with the skin. Great addition to any lip care products like lip balm or lipsticks, lip stain, lip butter.
- Comes in convenient resealable/reusable, microwavable, easily restock-able container
Details: INCI Names: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil. AloeButter combines both of the below mentioned ingredients. It provides formulators of skin care products with unique ability to add Aloe Vera extract that, usualy comes in a water soluble form, to anhydrous products like lip balm, body butters, hand/cuticle balms. For centuries people used aloe gel topically, as a remedy for skin conditions including burns, sunburn, frostbite, psoriasis, cold sores and bedsores . It is believed to carry anti inflammatory properties that can help alleviate inflammation and skin irritation. There is some science supporting these uses. The benefits of coconut oil is hardly new phenomena. It’s been extracted from the meat of coconuts for thousands of years, and widely used by people in tropical climates. They use coconut oil as a lotion to help improve appearance of skin, hair, and nails due to its moisturizing and smoothing effects.