- Two-part silver-filled epoxy adhesive with good conductivity and faster working time than MG Chemicals 8331S adhesive to bond electronic devices, form conductivity seals, and cold solder heat-sensitive materials
- Provides EMI/RFI shielding
- Continuous service temperature range from -67 to +302 degrees F
- Provides work time of 10 minutes and has full cure time of 5 hours (at 77 degrees F)
- RoHS and REACH compliant
The MG Chemicals 8331 is a two-part silver-filled epoxy adhesive with good conductivity and a faster working time than MG Chemicals 8331S adhesive to bond electronic devices, form conductivity seals, and cold solder heat-sensitive materials. It cures at low temperatures to avoid damage to electronic equipment and bonds well to most materials used in such devices. It also provides protection against electromagnetic (EMI) and radio frequency (RFI) interference. The epoxy adhesive resists water, brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons, and cures to a silver gray color. It is RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization of Chemicals) compliant.
|Continuous service temperature range||-67 to +302 degrees F|
|Work time||10 minutes (dependent on temperature)|
|Time until fully cured||5 hours (at 77 degrees F)|
|Thermal conductivity||0.903 W/(m•K) at 25 degrees C (per ASTM E 1461)|
|Electrical resistivity||0.0174 ohms-cm after 25 degrees C full cure (per method 5011.5 in MIL-STD-883H)|
|Mix ratio by volume||1:1|
MG Chemicals manufactures chemical products for the electronics industry. The company, founded in 1955 and headquartered in Surrey, BC, Canada, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
What’s in the Box?
- 14 g of 8331 silver conductive epoxy adhesive in two syringes (7-g syringe of part A and 7-g syringe of part B)