Brand: Innovating Science
- 100g bottle of citric acid
- Lab-grade material for lab and research use
- Used as a component of Benedict’s reagent
- Perfect for use in any biochemistry lab or classroom
- Instructions for safe storage printed on the bottle – MSDS available upon request
Details: Innovating Science’s anhydrous lab-grade citric acid comes in a 100g bottle. Often used as a component of Benedict’s reagent, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with biochemistry or inorganic chemistry. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This is a high quality chemical designed for use in research labs.