Brand: Olas Health
- 🌟 REACH YOUR HEALTH GOALS WITH 100 STRIPS + GET 50 STRIPS FREE! Tracking your ketone levels indicate your own body’s level of ketosis. This in turn helps to see the level of fat burning depending on the type of ketogenic diet you’re on and exercise you do. Our urinalysis ketone test strip will serve as a guide to help you reach your desired outcome.
- 🌟 RECORD YOUR FAT BURNING LEVELS AS YOU LOSE WEIGHT. Ketones are the result of your body being in a state of ketosis. Indicating your body is burning fat for fuel rather than carbohydrates which can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Measure precise quality results in seconds. In the comfort of the your own home. Dieters on average check 1-2 times a day.
- 🌟 MANAGE DIABETES WITH CONFIDENCE. For diabetics, ketones in the urine is a sign there is not enough insulin available to use glucose for energy. Therefore your body is using fat instead. Obtain proper results with high precision ketone level sticks and color chart. This helps you keep an eye on the presence of ketones many times per day.
- 🌟 PROFESSIONAL GRADE PRECISE ACCURACY. Our reagent strips for urinalysis are easy to use, just dip and read. Testing sensitivity is set for your ketogenic, diabetic, and dieter benefits.
- 🌟 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Accurately measure your ketone levels in 40 seconds as you track your health goals and reach them. You have nothing to lose. Press the ‘add-to-cart’ Button Now to try our Ketone Test Strips 100% Risk-Free. Packaging may vary.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Publisher: Olas Products
Our Urinalysis Reagent Strips are made for urinalysis of both qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis which are in vitro diagnostics reagents. Ketone Test Strips specifically tests for Ketones in urine. FDA Approved
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, buy with confidence!
Why should you do a Urine Test for Ketones (Acetoacetic Acid)?
Our Ketone Test Strips Reagent Strips provide a fast, convenient way of testing your urine for the presence and concentration of acetoacetic acid (ketone). This substance when found in the urine provides information on carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
Use of Ketone Test Strips Reagent Strips can alert you and your doctor or diabetes educator to changes in your condition for which adjustments in your diet and/or medication may be needed.
Please refer to the outside box and bottle label for the specific test parameters for Ketone Test Strips. Please read the instructions sheet provided inside the product box carefully before using. The results on the strips can be read visually.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: How you store these strips is exceptionally important to their freshness as they only last 90 days after opening the bottle. Once the seal on the bottle is broken the reagent on the test pad becomes very sensitive to oxidation, sunlight, hot, cold, moisture, condensation, humidity and all other extreme elements. Therefore, DO NOT STORE THE BOTTLE IN YOUR BATHROOM!
NOTE ABOUT TESTING: Begin timing and Read the test results carefully at exactly 40 seconds (within 60 seconds) in a well-lit area with the test pad held near the 6-panel color chart on the Ketone Test Strips bottle label. Changes in color that appear after 2 minutes are of no Diagnostic Significance.