Color: Chrome Finish
- Advanced Filter Faucet Mount with 0.5 gpm flow rate at 60 psi
- Simple diverter tab allows quick switch from advanced quality filtered water to regular tap water
- Faucet filter and cartridge are easy-to-install, no tools required
- FM-25 advanced filtration filter reduces atrazine, chlorine, lindane, lead, particulates class I, turbidity while removing bad taste and order
- Includes FM-25R filter cartridge: FM-15RA filters for a full 200 gallons or 2 months for fresher, cleaner drinking water
- System tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI Standard 42 and 53
- Includes adapters to fit all standard sink nozzles, IMPORTANT: the FM-25 does not fit on drop down faucets
- Pressure Range: 30-100 psi, Temperature Range: 40-100 degrees fahrenheit
Publisher: Culligan Sales Co.
Details: The Culligan FM-25 Advanced Water Filtration Faucet Mount includes adapters for all standard sinks. The simple design allows for easy, no-tools-needed installation with a simple diverter tab to go from regular tap water to advanced quality filtered water for drinking and cooking. The Culligan FM-25R Advanced filter lasts for 200 gallons, or 2 months and filters out atrazine, chlorine, lindane, sediment, turbidity while removing bad taste and order. Don’t settle for lower quality water when cleaner water is so easy.