- No environmental hazards – breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Colour safe and fabric safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces
- In the laundry Sodium Percarbonate is used to destain, deodorize, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles.
- Where to Use: Laundry cleaner & bleach, Spot cleaning fabrics,Carpet & Upholstery,cleaning and prespotting,Kitchen surfaces and utensils,Destaining cups,Coffee Pots,Fridges & freezers,Mildew Removal tiles,grouting and walls,Wood Decks and wooden garden furniture, Plastic garden furniture ETC!
Details: Sodium percarbonate improves the performance of conventional detergents and shampoos on stubborn stains. It is a gentle stain remover for synthetic carpeting and upholstery fabrics. It saves time by allowing cleaning in one pass that would perhaps have taken two or three passes with a carpet cleaner that uses shampoo only. It improves personal safety by eliminating the need to use harsher cleaning or stain removal products. It also eliminates the need for expensive prespotters and stain removers. It prolongs carpet cleaner machine life by reducing the use of harsh and corrosive products. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles. It is colour safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabric from become yellowed or darkened. On wood it is effective in removing mildew stains and weathering.
The sodium carbonate acts as a built-in detergent, removing dirt and other deposits. Thus, sodium percarbonate-based cleaners are effective in removing dirt, mildew and weathered grey residues. Once treated the wood returns to its natural original appearance.
Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass, pet stains and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fiberglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach containing products can be used in any place in or around the house that need to be destained and deodorized; they are efficient, safe and economical.